Re: [LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN problem] proposed patch for curl/libssh2 bugfix

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:30:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Vlad Grachov wrote:

> While investigating how SFTP is supported in curl I figured out that curl
> does not use select to wait for blocked sockets. Instead it goes into the
> same state machine step and calls some libssh2 function that in turn calls
> recv()/send() infinitely. If no data comes from socket CPU load is 100%.

Hm, I just replied to your second (identical) mail sent to the curl-users list
without noticing you sent this to the curl-library list and the other to
curl-users... Anyway, I want this topic to be discussed on this list and not
so much on the users one.

My response can be seen here:

         http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2008-09/0110.html