Re: File uploading problem

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 10:08:44 -0500

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Amit Nargund <amit.snargund_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I am currently facing some problems in uploading the file
> using curl in webkit....

For multipart/formdata type file uploads, you might want to
check out CURLOPT_HTTPPOST instead of CURLOPT_POST.

If you can upload succesfully from Firefox, the "LiveHTTPHeaders"
browser extension might also give you some clues, as well as the
CURLOPT_VERBOSE option.

> curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_READFUNCTION, readCallback);
> curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_READFUNCTION, job);

^^ I assume this must be a typo, or a copy-paste bug. ^^

- Jeff