Configure script ... Adding a new SSL library support

From: <Joshy_Jose_at_McAfee.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:06:28 +0530

Hi,

 I added two new files named rsassl.c and rsassl.h to the curllib
project ( version 7.18.1) for our own ssl implementation using a
third party SSL library like openSSL

 I defined a new preprocessor named USE_RSASSL similar to USE_SSLEAY
used in openSSL and followed the same implementation philosophy for the
existing ssl integrations to the libcurl.

 I am able to build this rsassl powered libcurl in windows platform
and it is working fine. But compiling and building for other platforms
, I need to edit the file named conifigure generated by GNU Auto conf
tool so that I can use the build.sh for linux, solaris etc... Can you
please help me for adding support for my RSASSL in the confgure script
file. How can I get a new configure file added with this?

Thanks,
 Joshy