Re: Issue throttling transfer speed

From: Peter Ashford <peter_at_clocktower-games.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:12:15 +1400

2008/10/7 Wei Weng <wweng_at_acedsl.com>

> Peter Ashford wrote:
> >
> > Okay. I guess we could kill the current transfer then resume at a new
> > speed. What I don't understand then, is why it works changing speed
> > from slow to full speed?
> >

> Is pausing the connection, change the speed and then unpausing it gonna
> work?

Hey, thanks for the feedback. What we've done so far is just quit the
connection, change the settings then do a resume. So, I don't know if
pausing would work, and I guess that would be a better solution, but since
the quiting & resuming option works, I doubt we'll revisit the problem.

Cheers!

Peter.

> --

I've spent my time in the C++ trenches. C isn't a terribly good language,
but when you shoot yourself in the foot it's usually a clean wound.