Re: windows cross-compile broke on oct 2?

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:23:00 +0200

2008/10/13, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Given the look of the daily snapshot page [*] it seems the windows
> cross-compiles broke on October 2nd. Did you notice or have any theories on
> the cure? (I've not analyzed this myself yet, I just noticed.)
>
> [*] = http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/

This had gone completely unnoticed for me.

Given the autobuild logs for your Windows cross-compiles which seem to
sucessfully build libcurl and curl.exe, I would first look into the
following:

How is http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/curl-win32-7.19.1-YYYYMMDD.zip generated?

Did the introduction of the 'clean-local' target in the top
Makefile.am on Oct-2 affect the above method somehow?

I have no better clues at this moment.

--
-=[Yang]=-