Re: libcurl: Is there a method to get the cerfificates on the fly/during the initial connection.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:35:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, Sandeep Kale wrote:

> Is there any method to get the public certificates online / on the fly
> during the initial connection?. Just like the browsers do.

CURLINFO_CERTINFO was recently added (in CVS) for curl_easy_getinfo() for
libcurl built with OpenSSL and I think that's something that offers what
you're asking for.

This option is thus not available in any released version yet, and if you
build with another SSL backend than OpenSSL it won't work either (yet).