Debug code introduced...

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:03:47 +0200

Hi,

As another one of the multiple attempts done to try to corner the
origin of the elusive icc SIGSEGV, I have recently committed some code
that zero-filled some structures before free()ing them.

This finally has proven that whatever the problem is it doesn't seem
to be directly related with the code which handles the internal linked
lists and hashes. Due to the performance penalty this code introduces
it is obvious that it must be removed from production code.

Now the question is. Do I leave it in for debug-enabled builds or do I
simply wipe it out?

--
-=[Yang]=-