Re: Release schedule

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:23:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I want us to start the 14 day release-preparing feature freeze at October 21,

That - my friends - is today. No new features committed until release. All
existing bugs we can find are still allowed to fix! ;-)

Let me also remind those of you who have issues pending for treatment of
whatever kind, to do this (treat it or bring it up for discusssion here) as
soon as possible or I will just remove these issues from TODO-RELEASE and
postpone them until someone brings them up at a later time.