Using strequal.c in curl

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:21:07 +0200

Since adding ../lib/strequal.c to the sources for ./src/curl.exe, the
compilation fails here (on MingW). The reason is that curl_strequal()
and curl_strnequal() are exported from libcurl and then linked in
again from ../lib/strequal.c. What should we do about this?

An easy fix I used here is to simply export Curl_raw_equal(); In
../lib/strequal.h:

  CURL_EXTERN int Curl_raw_equal(const char *first, const char *second);

and drop the use of ../lib/strequal.c in ../src/. But I'm not happy about
this. Should we perhaps add curl_raw_equal() to <curl.h> instead?

--gv