Need more information on handling ares with libcurl

From: vishnu sankar <visu_kvk_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2008 16:59:38 -0000

Hi all,I compiled libcurl with ares support for handling name resolves asynchronously.I havent set any options of timeout for curl. I configured the dns server with an invalid IP to test the asynchronous handling. But my main thread is blocked indefinetly. Can i get clarified for the below queries.1. I am expecting the libcurl to return as ares should be handling it asyncronously. is my expectation right2. Should i use any other lib curl APIs for&nbsp;libcurl to handle the name resolves asynchronously.3. Can any one share more information of handling name resolving asynchronously using libcurl. Thanks and Regards,Vishnu.