test 559 crash (was Re: SSL and basic authentication.)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:08:44 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Josef Wolf wrote:

> I am not talking about a detailed description. I am talking about a rough
> overview (from 10000 miles distance or so).

Right. I can see how that can be useful, but I think I've not prioritized that
enough nor really gotten a good idea on how to present that stuff in a way
that is comprehensible. I'll try to cough up something within a few days and
"test it" on you! ;-)

> But first, I'd like to pass the regression tests. So I do with the
> unmodified CVS HEAD:

I get the same error and seeing 'freeaddrinfo' involved I suspect Yang Tse's
recent fiddling in that area.

It seems to be the Curl_hash_destroy(hp) call on line 143 that leads to this.

"./runtests -g 559" is still crashing so it should be fairly easy to track
down. I'll do some further research later on if nobody else beats me to it.