Re: The TODO list

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:18:16 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

>>> 1.5 c-ares ipv6
>>> Doesn't curl now support this?
>>
>> Done. There are still some quirks and things with it but it's not a TODO
>> item anymore.
>
> it broke the applications using it pretty badly when we tested it in debian.
> we had to disable it again to make it usable. has much happend since then?

Nobody bothered to file a bug report to us afaik and I don't recall the exact
details but no, I don't think much have happened since.

There's the discussion about how to do A vs AAAA resolves when using c-ares
that Daniel Johnson brought up, but that hasn't yet been resolved:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-10/0123.html

Still, these are bugs and quirks and they don't need to be in the TODO as I
see it.