RE: FTP Upload problems with Multi interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:41:56 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Andreas Wurf wrote:

Please don't top-post on this list.

> thanks a lot for your help with this. Please find attached a zip file
> containing three source files and (just for convenience) a vcproj file for
> Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. Let me know, if there are any problems with
> this.

Okay, I converted your code into a simplified plain C stand-alone file and
tried it under Linux. I actually first was going to make a test case out of it
when I realized that the FTP server in the test suite probably won't play nice
with multiple simultanoues transfers so I ran this against my local ftp server
instead. (It happens to be a vsFTPd 2.0.6.)

Anyway, my version runs just fine and I'm curious if this version works for
you as well. If it does, then I'll assume that this isn't a near enough copy
of your program's behavior and we should work on modifying this to make it
show the same behavior.

You'll want to edit URL, USERPWD and replace the usleep() with a Sleep() at
least.

I should say that I only tested this with my CVS libcurl version so far.