RE: Uninstall curl !!

From: Piyush Soni <psoni6_at_mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:49:12 -0500

Thanks for the reply. So what do I do now? I want to install 7.15.5, which
seems to work with my xml-rpc library, and I *did* install 7.19.0 by doing
configure, make and make install etc.
Just search for all the files with *curl* in them and delete?

Thanks and Regards,

Piyush Soni
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Georgia Inst. of Technology