Re: Signal handling issues with libcurl ?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:15:47 -0800

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 11:55:52AM -0800, Jeff Seeman wrote:
> Please remove me from your e-mail list. Thank you.

a) I don't have an e-mail list
b) I never added you to any e-mail list
c) I couldn't unsubscribe you if I tried
d) Directions for unsubscribing from this list were e-mailed to you when you
joined
e) Directions for unsubscribing from this list exist in the headers of
every single message sent to this list, including this one
f) Go to http://cool.haxx.se/cgi-bin/mailman/options/curl-library and request
an unsubscription

>>> Dan