Re: ldaps support on windows

From: Guenter Knauf <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:42:24 +0100

Hi Pierre,
nice to meet you here....
Am Mittwoch, 5. November 2008 20:49:15 schrieb Pierre Joye:
> (http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/libs) to 7.19.0/1, I noticed
> that ldaps is not enable by default. Does it work wldap32?
>
> I use the following call for nmake:
>
> nmake /f Makefile.vc9 cfg=release-ssl-dll-zlib-dll
> ZLIB_PATH=../../deps OPENSSL_PATH=../../deps
>
> I've read the various readme and google about that, without success.
> Suggestions or ideas welcome :)
AFAICT it doesnt. I did most of the LDAPS support in libcurl, but the wldap32
stuff is really ill; and we have had similar discussions on the httpd list
too that it doesnt work with wldap32; I did then build Apache2 with OpenLDAP
and with Novell CLDAP NDK, and both worked fine.

BTW. I have a bigger patch for pph_ldap in my code grave, we chould talk about
in Skype - then I send my patch over; with that you should be able to build
against Novell CLDAP NDK (its free, and available for almost every platform).

greetz, Gün.