Re: Is it possible to compile libCurl with SSH support using vc8?

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:53:09 +0100

hi,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Jon Trauntvein <jon_at_campbellsci.com> wrote:
> I am working on an application, implemented in VC++ 2008 that needs to use
> sftp through libCurl. In order for this to happen, libCurl needs to be built
> with ssh support. The problem is that, unlike the mingw makefile, the
> makefile for vc8 does not have target configurations to build with SSH
> support. Does anyone know what needs to be done to make this work?

I'm working on adding libssh2, IDN and ldaps (maybe) for windows as
part of my work on the PHP windows build. We use mainly vc6 and vc9
but the makefile(s) can work with VC8 as well. I'll post the patches
here as soon as I'm done (and tested :).

Cheers,

--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org