Re: bitmap buffer (c++)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:58:27 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, iamsal_at_interfree.it wrote:

> I use curl-easy to receive a bitmap buffer by a network camera, but the
> buffer doesn't arrive always complete, the more if i use many applications
> doing the same thing... I would like to know if there is a way to force curl
> to take ALL the buffer. Here is a piece of the code (C++)

So how does the bug appear for you? You're not using the data assuming it is
zero terminated, right? And you're writing the output as binary?

"doesn't arrive always complete"? Does it means this works sometimes? And what
happens when it isn't complete? Are you sure the server is always providing
the data correctly?

What libcurl version on what operating system?