[BUG]Possible Bug? iphlpapi.dll causing libcurl(curllib) fail to reslove domain name

From: Tomasen <sentomas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 01:53:37 +0800

I've been use curlLib for a while. Its great.

But One of my program just wont work with curlLib. I compile it with
curl.lib (static link win32 program), curl always report can¡¯t reslove
domain name.

It confuse me for several days. Soon I found out, it is because the
iphlpapi.dll which is in the same directory with my program.

After I remove iphlpapi.dll, my program with curlLib works fine. ~~~ Why?

Is it "work as intended"?

Thanks
Tomasen