Re: Bug: curl 7.18.2/7.19.2 looses timeouts

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:01:43 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008, koettermarkus_at_gmx.de wrote:

> beeing in PERFORM does not guarantee anything.

Isn't that what I said? It _needs_ to be in PERFORM to be able to work but it
won't if you don't continue to get at least some traffic so that you keep
calling libcurl with data to read.

That's why I claim we need to write code to fix the problem.

> If you need something for curl_multi_socket_action, I could throw in
> something better.

I love getting good example source codes so if you hack up something that
works and shows how curl_multi_socket_action is used, I'll certainly welcome
it to the collection!