Re: [LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN problem] proposed patch for curl/libssh2 bugfix

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:55:33 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008, Vlad Grachov wrote:

> It seems in case of multi interface the patch causes a wrong behavior. The
> wait (select) should be done on a number of sockets in one place. But my
> patch calls select inside ssh_statemach_act. I think I may need some help
> here. The patch works well for easy interface but will cause lags if used in
> multi interface.

Thanks!

It took me quite some time to get around to it, but your patch was applied and
committed in the libssh2 CVS and now I've committed the libcurl parts as well.
The libcurl parts in particular were adjusted somewhat from your version, but
the same spirit and concepts were used as you'll see in the code.