RE: hangs up of application above libcurl

From: Igor Novoseltsev <IgorN_at_radvision.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:09:11 +0200

> I think we can solve this particular issue like this:
>
> If the extract SessionHandle is part of a pipe we can check if it is
first in
> one of the pipes (recv and send). I guess the input action bit needs
to be
> used as a hint to what pipe that should be checked. If it isn't first
in the
> pipe for the checked direction, we can traverse the linked list with
handles
> on that pipe and instead pick the one in the head and proceed using
that
> instead.
>
> In general we will also need to go over all other uses of the sockhash
> make
> sure that we don't remove entries from the hash that are part of a
pipe since
> then we still want the socket in there for the remaining handles. Like
in the
> sh_delentry() function.

Hi,
I implemented logic that doesn't remove socket from sockhash
If the connection has other handles in pipes. In addition,
At this moment I update the sockhash entry to point to the head handle.

Could you kindly review the path?
It was made on curl-7.19.3-20081209.

This fix is enough to run my scenario.
Do you want me to implement also the patch that
"... If the extract SessionHandle is part of a pipe we can check if it
is first in
one of the pipes (recv and send). ... If it isn't first in the
pipe for the checked direction, we can traverse the linked list with
handles
on that pipe and instead pick the one in the head and proceed using that
instead...." ?

Thanks,
Igor