RE: bug: afert redirect, the content length is not reset

From: 白龙 <slongbai_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:04:24 +0800

Dear Dan:
           Get content-length from body write callback is useful. Like response code, body write callback can do some actions according the content-length value. If body transfer completes, the length can from write count and content-length is little useful. In ther other hand, running into the body write callback means the header transfer and parse end.
          Thanks very much.
Shunlong> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:06:59 -0800> From: dan@coneharvesters.com> To: curl-library@cool.haxx.se> Subject: Re: bug: afert redirect, the content length is not reset> > On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 11:01:54AM +0800, °×Áú wrote:> > I use libcurl 7.19.0 and finde a bug.I visit https://> > www.hsbcdirect.com with cacert bundle that get from your site. The trace show> > the url is redirected:> > first , response 302 and the content length is 217. second, redirect and the> > content is chunk. But in my body write callback, the content length get from> > curl_easy_getinfo is still 217.> > I've added test case 1090 to the test suite to test this case, and it passes> just fine. But if you're calling curl_easy_getinfo to get this information> from the body write callback, that means the transfer isn't complete and> any value you get wouldn't be accurate anyway. What value would you expect to > see in that case?> > >>> Dan> -- > http://www.MoveAnnouncer.com The web change of address service> Let webmasters know that your web site has moved
新版手机MSN,新功能,新体验!满足您的多彩需求!
http://mobile.msn.com.cn