Re: Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap in curl_slist_free_all

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:14:47 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Huzaifa Al Nahas wrote:

> The function curl_slist_free_all is crashing when it tries to free memory. I
> first suspected that this is due to conflicting runtime libraries. However I
> verified that both libcurl and my program are compiled using MDd
> (Mutithreaded Debug dll). What else could cause this problem?

Since you seem to be using HTTPS I'd suggest you don't have the OpenSSL mutex
callbacks setup? You also forgot to mention what libcurl version you're using.

If that's not the reason and you use a recent libcurl version, then please
submit source code to a full app (as small as possible) that repeats the
problem!