RE: Problem in posting filename=""

From: <rakesh.sharma2_at_wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:19:30 +0530

Thank's dan

With "nul:" it worked fine form me setting filename="" in the form data,
My debug file shows that it sent the form data exactly as required for
the URL.
But still it seems no effect on the URL.

The only difference between my form data and live HTTP Header form data
post is

One field name which is like
name="STATE" value="!-7b45f8aa"

This value is the random one and getting incremented every time (i.e.
next time if you do post or get to this URL session)
The value will be value="!-7b45f8a9 "

Is this problem is due to this field.
Can this form be posted without this filed name also.

Thank's
Rakesh