RE: Curl_getaddinfo_ex and conditionals mess

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:12:00 +0100

Yang Tse wrote:
>> I just committed some OS400 specific updates that makes libcurl
>> compilable again on OS400.

> Great, I've updated changelog for you ;-p

Thanks for doing it. Since they were neither functional nor structural
changes, I did not plan to log them.

> ...So, the build regression will affect at most only non configure
systems that actually have a working getaddrinfo() and do not define
HAVE_GETADDRINFO in their config-xxx.h files.

I also did some archeology (although not Precambrian as you did) and
noted that HAVE_GETADDRINFO was simply unused, so my wrappers did get
called anyway !

Thanks again for your help.
Cheers,
Patrick