Re: CURL Post Form data

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:19:34 -0800

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 03:26:18PM +0530, rakesh.sharma2_at_wipro.com wrote:
> I am not able to post the form to this URL, inspite of the fact that my form
> data is exactly similar to the one as in Live HTTP Header output.
> I tried exactly same post as it was in Live HTTP Header. But all in vain . URL
> is not acting upon the post. Also, I have used debug option available in CURL,
> which confirmed that my CURL data is exactly same as that in Live HTTP Header.
>
> What can be the problem ?

Is the for *exactly* the same every time, or are their fields that change each
time it's submitted? There's sometimes an authentication "cookie" of sorts
embedded in a hidden form input that's calculated with a Javascript formula.
Without reverse engineering that and sending the correct value each
submission, the server will throw it away.

>>> Dan