Re: Stalls when PUT-ing to Amazon S3
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 00:24:18 +0100
Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
> We're grasping at straws here, and interested in any ideas, no matter
> how hairbrained!
Had a look on the pcap, some random thoughts,
* amazons acks are coming in way to slow, at packet #1800 amazon
acks=871627, #1801 sends packet seqnr=1737715
* packet #4674, amazon sends an ack=3866967, acking packet #4482 - 2
* 192.168/16 made me think you are masqueraded and your router
rewrites the packets, maybe mtu clamping renders the pcap useless?
* captured on a direct connected system or the router instead?
* tried disabling window scaling?
* tried disabling sack?
* tried slowing down the upload to check if the problem persists?
It is really interesting, but can't be curls fault.
Received on 2008-12-19