Couple problems

From: gaspar exmachine <najt.onmail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:30:38 +0100

I'm having problems with compiling a program with curl library. I'm getting
following errors:
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_init'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_setopt'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_cleanup'

I have build the library (curllib) and a dll (libcurld). Added them to my
compiler (dev cpp) with headers. And it's not working.
I have googled for answers but with no luck. (By that i mean i did what i
found but still getting same error).

Help