Re: TFTP Option Negotiation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:31:03 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, Chad Monroe wrote:

> Here are is a 2nd attempt at my option negotiation patch based on Dan's
> comments. A few comments based on the new patch:

Thanks. Over all it looks fine but there were just some minor flaws left, and
at least one larger:

  - there were several source lines wider than 80 columns and some other
    indents that I disagreed with. I fixed them.

  - I got no less than 5 compiler warnings when I built (configure
    --enable-debug) so I modified a few data types from int to size_t and added
    a typecast to get rid of them.

But neither your original version, nor my edit (see attachment) run through
the test suite fine. 2003 seems to segfault and 2004 leaks memory... :-O

Did you manage to run those tests fine?