Re: NO_PROXY as an option for curl_easy_setopt

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:09:43 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, A. Craig West wrote:

> Okay, here is my no-proxy patch, against the current cvs head, and including
> support in curl, as well as documentation...

Nice and thanks!

I read it and tried it and it works fine. I'll try to add at least one test
case for it too later on.

The only little flaw I could detect is that it treats a strdup() failure as
"no proxy" which I think is bad. It should rather completely fail the entire
operation (yeah, that forces the function to be able to return that info...).

I have this added to the TODO-RELEASE document to get applied after the 7.19.3
release which is still on track for release next week.