Linking libcurl under VC++ 2008

From: Peter Soxberger <Peter.Soxberger_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:55:03 +0100

Hi!

I know that a lot of people have asked this question, but I couldn't find any answers.

I compiled curllib.lib (using VC++2008) and now I want to link it to my project (Linker->Input->curllib.lib). I've also added the header (#include <curl/curl.h>).

After I compile the project, I get the following error:
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__imp__curl_easy_perform" in function "_main".

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to link an additional lib?

Thanks for your help!

Peter Soxberger

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a