Re: Binary of libcurl on Win64

From: your ishiro <your_ishiro2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:04:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello, Gisle Vanem.

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>

>> But next error occured...
>>
>> System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect
>> format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
>>
>> I'm not sure if my libcurl.dll is compiled as 64bit application or not. I am glad if I could get some help.
>
> Well, the libcurl.dll is not a .NET assembly. So the error is obvious.

Thank you for a reply. I am sorry I am doing something stupid. I want to know what you mean further.
Do you mean the way of invoking dll is wrong??

My custom C# application and libcurl.dll(get by x32 binary) can work correctly on Win32.
I re-compiled those C# application and libcurl.dll as 64bit application this time.
Therefore I did not change the way of invoking dll.

--
Best regard.
ishiro