Re: my main problem...

From: Tetetest <tetetest_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:17:18 +0300

Hello ChristinaPSU,

C> I am trying to use libcurl to communicate with a HTTP server. My
C> POST code seems to work fine, but they send back an XML ack message
C> and I am not sure how to receive it. Someone recommended the
C> write_data callback, but I did that, and all it got was this:

C> HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
C> HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
C> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
C> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:18:17 GMT
C> Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1

It looks like your POST code doesn't work fine after all. The server
returns an empty reply (zero content length means that there is no xml
data in the reply).

C> How can I catch their XML reply message? Someone also recommended
C> that I use curl_easy_recv(), but when I add that to my code and try
C> to compile I get this linking error:

Please note that curl_easy_recv() is only available since libcurl
7.18.0. It looks like you are trying to link your application against
an older version of the library.

--
Best regards,
 Tetetest                            mailto:tetetest_at_rambler.ru