RE: Does not returns in network connection error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:26:32 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Ranu Gontia wrote:

> I have waited for about 5 minutes. But if I do the same by using ftpupload.c
> then it returns back within few sec. So I though there is some problem with
> my code. Please check, am I missing something.

Please don't top-post.

Since the example works fine, it is most probably something you did in your
code that causes this problem.

I didn't spot anything obvious in the quick glance I gave it, but I found the
code a bit hard to follow so perhaps a good idea is to simplify it and write
it in a more straight-forward fashion to ease reviews of it.