Re: get php script output

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:03:46 +0100

hi,

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Peter Soxberger
<Peter.Soxberger_at_gmx.net> wrote:

> Im trying to implent the following with libcurl: I want to post data to a php script and fill a string with the output.
>
> I already managed to post data to a php script, but how can I get the output of the script? Which function do I need to use?
>
> I searched the homepage and the net, but I didn't found any helpful informations.

Just like any other page. Whether a php or perl script is called makes
not difference. Something like the simple example should work just
fine:

http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/simple.c

and with POST:

http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/postit2.c