Re: TFTP Option Negotiation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:43:11 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Chad Monroe wrote:

> I'm not sure how I missed test cases 2003 and 2004, but I installed libssh2
> so I could run them and can reproduce the same issues you see. I know what
> is causing the problems, just not a good way to fix them.

Thanks for your work. I fixed the remaining problems and committed the lot
just now.

The problem was that we allocated connection-oriented data in the wrong
struct, so the data was re-used by the handle for other connections. I simply
made the tftp state struct get associated from the 'connectdata' struct
instead and all problems were gone!