Re: Patch to allow GSSAPI authentication to a socks5 server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:32:03 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Markus Moeller wrote:

> I think I addressed them by freeing allocated memory, before returning

You did. Some of the code for the error situations may be considered a bit too
repetitive though, as almost the same clean-up is now present in many places.

Nontheless, I committed the patch and work as we've done right now (with some
additional minor edits by me).

The 'secur32.lib' issue might be outstanding, see the separate thread for
that!