RE: How do I deal with error code 27?

From: Peter Walker <Peter.Walker_at_Ticketmaster.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:12:58 -0000

Doesn't surprise me that we are using an "ancient" version, seems to be
the golden rule with this legacy code :)

I have actually found the problem though. The class was originally setup
for using non ssl initialization but is now being used for a https
webservice. Having found that and added the ssl initialization the
problem has gone away.

We will soon be migrating to a newer version of this o/s which comes
with newer libraries.

Thanks for the reply.

Peter Walker
Senior Developer

Ticketmaster UK
48 Leicester Square
London WC2H 7LR

T: +44 (0) 207 022 8547
F: +44 (0) 207 915 0411
M: +44 (0) 7855 441471
E: peter.walker_at_ticketmaster.co.uk

www.ticketmaster.co.uk
www.ticketweb.co.uk

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or
legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the author by
replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail or any attachment.

Thank You!