RE: can you throw exceptions from curl callbacks

From: Peter Walker <Peter.Walker_at_Ticketmaster.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:08:52 -0000

Normal C library. Ah, makes sense :)

Peter Walker
Senior Developer

Ticketmaster UK
48 Leicester Square
London WC2H 7LR

T: +44 (0) 207 022 8547
F: +44 (0) 207 915 0411
M: +44 (0) 7855 441471
E: peter.walker_at_ticketmaster.co.uk

www.ticketmaster.co.uk
www.ticketweb.co.uk

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or
legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the author by
replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail or any attachment.

Thank You!