Re: TFTP and the Multi Interface

From: Chad Monroe <cmonroe_at_occamnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:16:52 -0800

Hi,

I'm finishing up testing of my TFTP multi code but have one question.
When using the easy interface, tftp_disconnect() gets called properly
via close_connections() in Curl_close() which is what
curl_easy_cleanup() calls. In the case of the multi interface,
tftp_disconnect() never gets called, leading to a ~4Kb memory leak on
handle deletion. Looking at curl_multi_cleanup(), it seems I need to
add PROT_TFTP to the PROT_CLOSEACTION mask in urldata.h. This solves
my problem, but is it the correct fix? Thanks,

--
Chad Monroe