RE: naming convention of targets for Windows platform - why not useVC style?

From: Rom Walton <romw_at_romwnet.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:48:15 -0500

I'm showing up late to this conversation I'm afraid, but I do use the
makefiles. I do have to tweak them in order to enable building the
symbol files( compatible with symbol stores ) for release and debug
builds.

Although to be honest, by the time I'm done with the tweaks, the only
thing that builds is libcurl itself. That is why I hadn't submitted a
patch for it.

----- Rom