Re: LIbcurl 7.19.3. header incorrectly excludes Windows 2000 as a VS2008 target

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:40:39 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Mark Incley wrote:

> I suspect that any problems there may be in this grey area will manifest
> themselves as binaries not running at all under Windows 2000 - e.g. "Entry
> Point Not Found" type errors - when trying to use IPv6 or other
> functionality not supported by it.

Given the proably rather small amount of users who do build for Win2000 with
VS2008 I figure this issue is not too sensitive.

So either we don't do the change but add a comment blob about how this _can_
be changed, or we do the change and add a comment blob about how it might not
work for all cases.

Anyone with a strong opinion on either way and care to write up the patch?
(the previous one didn't feature a descriptive comment)