RE: can't verify SSL cert

From: Jay Edgar <jedgar_at_qualtim.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:51:28 -0600

>You used CAPATH so I figure you did configure that dir properly after
you >put
>the new cert there? I think you need to update some index somehow.

Thanks for all the feedback, Daniel. I was surprised as well by the CA's
response.

As far as I know the folder the certificates are in have the proper
permission, and I'll check with my network guy on Monday. I'll also be
calling Comodo to see if they can offer any assistance.

I'm suspecting the problem is somewhere between php and curl and maybe
IIS. I feel like I'm stuck out in left field, since php/IIS/windows is
not the most normal configuration to run a system with.

I've never been stuck for so long, and it's pretty old. If anyone on the
list knows more about curl/php/iis, I'd be most grateful for the help.

Thanks,

Jay