Re: Using libcurl with regex.h issue

From: Chris Dickson <chrisd1100_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:33:52 -0500

I rebuild the app each time, but I'm certain it's a result of the inclusion
of regex.h because when I comment out simply the line '#include <regex.h>'
libcurl is able to get the whole page. I've toggled including regex.h
repeatedly and every time it remains consistent with the behavior I
described in the last post.