RE: new makefile for Visual C++

From: Rom Walton <romw_at_romwnet.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:33:08 -0500

Would you all mind adding the following to your Windows makefiles?

CFLAGS = /Zi
LFLAGS = /debug /release

Basically those additional flags will prepare the new libcurl builds for generating a PDB symbol file which can be added to a symbol store which can then be used for debugging should there be a problem.

----- Rom