Re: Threads & OpenSSL - Mutex what? Examples?

From: John D <cononet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:18:57 -0800

Thanks Tony!
However that does ziltch to actually demonstrate what I am requesting.

This is not a complete stand-alone example. Confirms that.

I need to know how to interface the openssl locks with curl_easy_setopt
code.

My current option is to mutex curl_easy_perform directly
which is largely thanks to not a complete stand-alone examples/pseudo code.

Thanks all the same Tony.

John