libcurl .Net on Win2008 Server 64 bit

From: Omer Weissman <weissmag_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 22:30:07 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to use lib curl on windows 2008 server 64 bit within c# .Net
Framework 3.5.
the first error i encountered implied that I have to compile the libcurl.dll
in x64 mode, so i did and it was not a big problem after browsing this list.

but when I tried to use the libcurlNet, I found that i have to recompile
also the "shim" project that comes with the libcurlnet package.
unfortunately I was unable to compile it in x64 mode because it contains a
few lines written in assembly and are not supported by x64 mode internics in
c/c++. this assembly lines are in the file libCurlShim.c in a method
named curl_shim_formadd
which wraps the lib curl formadd
it seems that it can be converted to c++.

is there a know solution for this ? has someone already converted this and
might share the code

Thank you very much
Omer