libcurl and streaming data from push server

From: Z Sun <zhsun_53_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:14:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi all I am a libcurl new user and have been trying to use curl to connect to a push server and request for a streaming reply to be sent to the standard IO. It has been working perfectly for me by doing "curl -o - -N 'push server address'" . But now I am trying to use libcurl to do the same thing in C. I  basically have been using the simple.c example withcurl_easy methods and replaced the server address. But it seems the program doesn't return any server replies. I know the push server returns streaming data and does not produce the counter part of the HTML tag. Would this be a problem for the libcurl to wrap up the data and send it to the stdio? How can I simply implement whatever curl is doning with "-o - -N" options using libcurl?   Many thanks, Z  #include <stdio.h>  #include <curl/curl.h>     int main(void)   {    CURL *curl;    CURLcode res;      curl = curl_easy_init();    if(curl) {      curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "push server address");      res = curl_easy_perform(curl);         /* always cleanup */      curl_easy_cleanup(curl);    }     return 0;   }