Re: Re: CrossCompiling libcurl for ARM/snapgear/Intel IXDP425

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:34:10 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009, Michael Graf wrote:

> here is the makefile I need to use for the RFID reader, it might be
> modifiable to make the curl libraries?

Quite simply, all you need to do is make sure that when you build libcurl, the
command lines that are run should run the cross-compiler versions of all the
tools and not the native ones. If it runs the wrong ones, you either need to
re-run configure or setup run-time variables in the makefile the way you've
done it.

Then of course you need to make sure that your app that uses libcurl use the
proper set too.